Friday, April 30, 2010

Fix-It Friday 52




It's Fix-It Friday time! I am currently editing while my son watched TV instead of eating breakfast....hmmmmm...I probably need to get my priorities straight :)

Here is the original photo:

With my first edit I tried to do something creative...I don't really love how it turned out, but I spent time on it, so I figured I'd post it anyway :)


fif52try1

My second edit was a black and white edit.


fif52try2

And then a sepia toned:

fif52try3

I think I 'over burned' the edges...but my kid needs breakfast, so I had to stop playing...

Be sure to head over to I heart faces to see other great edits!

10 comments:

  1. I have a thing for sepia... so I really love your sepia edit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the rounded corners? I did using Windows Live Writer --which is what I use to write and publish my blog posts. I think Coffeeshop might have an Action that gives you rounded corners, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first edit, it's very unique. Although the sepia tones of the last edit fit the Autumn theme of the photo a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Black and white edit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too like the sepia. It has a nice moodiness to it that matches the expression on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sepia toned edit, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like the black and white conversion! Great edits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your attempt at the being creative!! I think you are on to something there.

    ReplyDelete