Friday, April 16, 2010

Fix-It Friday #50

It, once again, has been awhile since I've participated. I just finished my first trimester of my second pregnancy...so I'm REALLY hoping life will return to normal and I will be able to participate more often :)

Here is this week's photo:

And my edit:

I opened the picture in Camera Raw and adjusted the exposure, temperature, brightness and saturation a bit.
I smoothed out the face a little, burned the edges, and adjusted for skin tone.
I played around a little with the saturation, but it was making everything look crazy :)
I can't remember what else I did...
Now I just need to go work on the hundreds of pictures that I have 'to be edited' of my own... :)
Be sure to head over to I heart faces to see other great edits!

4 comments:

  1. great crop! I didnt even think about that. Nice Catch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice edit. I cropped her a good bit too. I'm a PSE 7 user as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete