Monday, August 17, 2009

Something New



I thought I would try something new. I found this site that lists weekly menu plans, and I love planing out my menu! I thought I could get some new ideas too :) The site is: orgjunkie.com. Go check it out!

Anyway...here's my plan

Monday: Colorful Chicken Casserole
Tuesday: Chicken with Southwestern Salsa
Wednesday: Honey-Dijon Chicken
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Chicken, & Arroz con Gondules (hey, my husband is Puerto Rican...we have to have rice & beans at least once a week :) )
Saturday: Pancakes
Sunday: Chicken Noodle Soup with home-made noodles

Head on over to orgjunkie.com to see some other great ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great menu. And welcome to the menu planning fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will plan to join me next week for Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky will be up Tuesday ready for your delicious dish. Welcome and thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete