Friday, August 28, 2009

Fix-It Friday #26


It's Fix it Friday again! I've waited until the end of the day to work on this one :) I've got the Baseball game on, and I'm playin' with pictures. Life is good.

This week's picture is of a beautiful little girl.

I was SO determined to do something creative this week, and feel like I failed miserably...It's not that I don't like my edit-I do, but I feel like anyone could come up with this...oh well. I keep trying. I DID learn something new...I used the 'burn tool' for the first time and thought I'd died and gone to Heaven. I had no idea I could do that on Photoshop! YAY! So, it wasn't all a loss :)

Be sure to head on over to I heart faces to see other great edits!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the selective colour!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog:) I got the textures from a store that is now closed... You can use textures no problem in PSE7. I did a post about them recently on where to get some free ones:
    http://kahoogstad2.blogspot.com/2009/08/textures.html

    And here is how to use them:
    http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2009/08/coffeeshop-texture-tutorial-featuring.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you cropped this pic. I tried a similar crop but couldn't get it to look right. Yours is too cute! I love the selective color too.... I still haven't figured that one out yet.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's absolutely original. Makes me bummed that I didn't think to use selective color in mine. :)

    ReplyDelete