Friday, November 6, 2009

Fix-It Friday 35

It's Friday! My parents are in town (yay!) and I have a ton to do...but I couldn't resist playing with pictures :)
Here's this week's original photo:


fixit_friday_35

My first edit: Most of what I did for this one was done was when I opened it in camera raw. Just brightened it a bit and warmed it a bit. Once it was opened in photoshop I 'adjusted for skin tone' and cropped. I also sharpend the eyes just a bit...not much-they don't need much!

fixit_friday_35_edit_1

And then my conversion to B&W. I just used photoshops B&W conversion, and then brightened a bit.

fixit_friday_35_edit_2_bw

What a pretty little girl! I tried to get creative, but it looked RIDICULOUS! I was trying to do some 'scrapbook-y' things, and, oh my...it was not good. SO, I will spare you :)

Be sure to head over to I heart faces to see other amazing, creative edits!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice!
    BTW, I LOVE your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! I love it! And I love your pumpkin patch pictures up top too! How fun is that? : ) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really just like both. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you kept it simple. I've seen a lot of these where they went way overboard! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... you edit is really beautiful.. simple and clear! Amazing Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your black and white is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much you did an awesome job I love both of them.

    ReplyDelete